As a member of DELSA, you will help accelerate the impact of data-enabled life-sciences research on the pressing needs of our global society. Through your work of interdisciplinary research and transdisciplinary engagement, the life sciences community will move from a "single scientist - single project" model to collective innovation. Your participation is vital to the development of science!
Membership is free, and DELSA Members receive the following benefits:
• Opportunity to share your voice with funders, industry leaders and peers through working groups and conferences to improve research in the life sciences
• Networking with professionals from the life sciences, data-industry, and academic institutions
• Access to DELSA resources including administrative support, volunteers and interns for endorsed projects
• DELSA Connections: an online networking, coordination and resource sharing forum for DELSA members
• Content focused quarterly newsletters
*Your information will not be shared with any third parties.